LIFEGUARD INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE
Looking to teach the next generation of lifeguards? Get certified to teach Red Cross Lifeguard Training, First Aid, CPR, & more!
CLASS DATES AND TIMES
Friday, May 6: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, May 7: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 8: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
- Must be 17 years or older
- Must hold a current American Red Cross Lifeguard/CPR/AED/First Aid certification
- Must test out of all Red Cross Lifeguard written & skills tests on the first day
- Must bring bathing suit, CPR mask, and valid lifeguard certification
- Must attend all three sessions to receive lifeguard instructor certification
- Cost: $300