MEET YOUR MATCH
Join us for our co-ed Adult Doubles Pickleball League, where people who are new to the sport and seasoned veterans will be able to sharpen their skills with some friendly competition!
LEAGUE RULES & SCHEDULE
View the rules of our pickleball league by clicking the button below!
Participants must be 18 years or older to participate.
The 2024 Schedule will be accessible here when it is available.
DATES, TIMES AND COST
Dates and times for our 2024 Adult Doubles Pickleball League are forthcoming!
YMCA Members: $30
When registering, please list your partner on your registration. Each partner must pay the registration fee separately. If you do not have a team/teammate in mind when registering, please register for our waitlist so that you can be paired with other free agents should space allow. Thank you!
YMCA FREE-PLAY PICKLEBALL GUIDELINES
Free-play Pickleball is available on the Caring and Responsibility courts at times listed on the Shirk Sport Center schedule.
We provide opportunities for those who prefer to play with a set group and for those who prefer to play in an open format.
- Courts are reserved on the Bloomington-Normal YMCA app.
- Courts are reserved for 1.5 hour increments.
- Courts cannot be reserved back-to-back by the same group of players. This ensures court reservations are shared among members.
- Players who are waiting should put their paddle in the paddle rack.
- If all courts are being used and a game ends, the next 4 paddles/players should take the court. If less than 4 paddles are in the rack, sufficient current players should stay on the court to make a group of 4.
- If all courts are not being used and a game ends, it’s recommended, but not required, that sufficient current players stay on the court to make a group of 4.
- All levels of play are welcome. There are no designated courts for levels of competitiveness to ensure all those wanting to play are included.
- We encourage all YMCA members regardless of their level of play to encourage others to learn to play and include them in play.
- We will monitor the needs of our members and make adjustments as deemed necessary.
- Other gym activities and events may temporarily alter court availability.