This September, we're challenging you to push your limits! Log your workouts in the Bloomington-Normal YMCA app to keep track of your exercise this month; there's prizes up for grabs for those who have the most exercises logged on their account! The winner of this challenge will be announced on September 29th!
- Winner: A $25 dollar gift card to Mackinaw Valley Winery and one hour of free bowling (including shoe rental) for four at Pheasant Lanes Family Fun Center
- Runner-up: One hour of free bowling (including shoe rental) for four at Pheasant Lanes Family Fun Center
- Workouts that count for this challenge include individual exercises, Group Exercise and Aqua Fitness classes, and sports played.
- Only workouts that are logged in the app or via the mywellness website will count toward the challenge.
- Workouts that start less than 2 hours after a previous workout will not be counted in order to prevent attempts to inflate exercise count. In order to receive credit for multiple exercises in a single day, please leave at least a two-hour gap between workouts.
- This challenge counts workouts, not facility visits.