Nicolette has been a fitness professional since 2012. She grew up in Bloomington, doing competitive dance and sports her entire childhood, teen, and college years. Nicolette hit a rough patch in life during her college years which is what truly brought on her passion for fitness. "Working out was the ONLY thing that brought my mind and body back to a healthy state, in which I've been able to maintain." She knew she wanted to work in the realm of fitness to help others just like herself to become the best versions of themselves.
"Health and fitness will forever be a passion of mine! My goal is to share this passion with our community through teaching group fitness classes and working one-on-one with individuals!"
Education & Certifications:
- Associates in Culinary Arts from Illinois Central College
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, with a concentration in Exercise Science from Eastern Illinois University
- American Council of Exercise Personal Training Certification (ACE CPT)
- American Council of Exercise Orthopedic Specialty (ACE OS)
- MOSSA Group Active, Group Blast, Group Ride/R30, Group Power, Group Fight, Group Centergy, and Group Groove