Winter Basketball Development Camp
Join us for a winter basketball development camp that is safe, sanitized, and secure! Registration opens on October 5th.
- The program will meet once per week, for an hour at a time
- Time will be split between skill development and inter-team scrimmages
- The program will begin the week of December 7th
- There will be a two week break over the Holidays
- The program will end the week of March 1st
- Teams will be organized solely by the YMCA
- Volunteer coaches will still be needed!
- Refunds for this program will only be awarded if the YMCA is unable to run the program due to tightened restrictions on youth sports.
- K/1 Boys: Mondays 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- K/1 Girls: Mondays 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- 2nd Grade Boys: Tuesdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- 2nd Grade Girls: Tuesdays 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- 3rd Grade Boys: Wednesdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- 3rd Grade Girls: Wednesdays 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- 4/5th Grade Boys: Thursdays 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- 4/5th Grade Girls: Thursdays 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- Jr. High Boys: Fridays 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Jr. High Girls: Fridays 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- All children will wear face coverings in the common areas of the facility. All spectators will wear face coverings at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied prior to entering the gymnasium.
- All basketballs and other equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
- Temperature checks and wellness screening questions will be used upon entry to the facility.
- All volunteer coaches will wear face coverings throughout program hours.
- One spectator per child. All spectators will socially distance. This is a requirement simply because we would not be in compliance with the Restore Illinois Plan if numbers in the gym exceed the governor's mandate.
Click the button below to register!