YMCA Camp Sparrow
Give your children a summer full of fun, friends and memories at the YMCA's Summer Day Camp! Summer Day Camp allows your child the opportunity to learn new skills, form wonderful relationships with their peers and learn more about themselves. Spend time outdoors and indoors as experienced staff lead adventures that promote a healthy spirit, mind and body.
- The development of character traits (caring, honesty respect, responsibility)
- Improvement of social, emotional, and cognitive behavior
- Provide a safe and reliable environment that gives parents peace of mind
- Encourage lasting relationships across all levels with children, parents, and school administration
Northpoint Elementary School in Bloomington for kids entering kindergarten-8th grade.
O'Neil Park in Bloomington for kids entering kindergarten-5th grade.
Camp Sparrow 2020 registration will open in February 2020! Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the new year!
To learn more about our weekly rates visit the camp page for your child's age group in February 2020.
- Traditional Camp: Grades K - 5
- Teen Camp: Grades 6 - 9
- LEAD Camp: Age 15 - 18 years old
Early Drop-Off: 7am-8:30am (no additional cost)
Camp Hours: 8:30am-4pm
Late Pick-Up: 4-5:30pm (no additional cost)
For questions or more information, contact the Director of Youth Development, Sarah Tunall, at email@example.com