Home School Physical Education
BUILDING STRONG CONFIDENT KIDS
Our home school P.E. program is designed to provide and opportunity for holistic development of your child's spiritual, mental, and physical abilities in a caring and supportive environment.
- Child demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Child demonstrates understanding of movement, concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to learning and performance of activities.
- Child participates regularly in physical activities.
- Child exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Child values physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self expression, and/or social interaction.
The program is offered every Fall and Spring. The program meets on Fridays from 2:15 pm - 4:15 pm. We will start at 2:15 pm, so students should be prepared when they arrive. Transition time from the gym/pool and changing time at the end is built-in, so students can leave at 4:15 pm.
Spring 2020 Semester: Fridays, January 24, 2020 - Friday, April 3, 2020 (No class on March, 13, 2020)
Open registration: December 13, 2019 - April 23, 2020
Single Child Family: $60/Members; $100/Prospective Members
Two Children Family: $80/Members; $120/Prospective Members
Three Children Family: $100/Members; $140/Prospective Members
Four or More Children Family: $120/Members; $160/Prospective Members
All registration fees increase $10 on January 24, 2020.
Financial assistance is available.
Click here for the registration form. You can complete this form and bring it into the YMCA with payment or click the button below to register online.
For more information, please contact the Director of Youth Development, Sarah Tunall at firstname.lastname@example.org.