When you join the Y you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. Here, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. Not sure you can afford Y membership? We feel strongly that income should not be a barrier to becoming a member of the Y or participating in any of our programs.
Click here to learn more about our financial assistance program.
- Family Wellness Center (ages 7 and up with adult supervision & fitness orientation): cardio equipment & weight machines (adult and children size)
- Childcare while you workout with a Family Membership: Monday-Friday 9:15am-11:15am & 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Adult Wellness Center (ages 16 and up): cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights
- All Fitness Classes & Aqua Fitness Classes
- “MY Y IS EVERY Y” MEMBERSHIP RECIPROCITY PROGRAM: your membership is good at all participating YMCA's across the United States and in Puerto Rico.
- Swimming pool for recreational and fitness swimming during open and lap swim times
- Track for walking and fitness training
- Gymnasium during open gym
- Hydro-Massage Bed
By joining the Y, you support and contribute to the health and wellness of others in your community! Together we can build a better us.
One Y. So Many Ways.
- Individual Adult Membership: $43/month
- Add-on Adult: $13.50/month
- Add-on Children: $13.50/month, includes up to six children living under the same household (up to 17)
- Individual Youth/Teen: $24.00/month (youth membership does not include program discounts)
- Individual College Membership: $78/semester (must have most current class schedule available)
- Individual Senior Adult Membership: $37/month
Membership Upgrade Options
- Health Center Upgrade: $23/month
- Locker Service: $10.50/month
- Towel Service: $10.50/month
* A one time activation fee will apply (this fee matches your household's monthly rate)