At the YMCA Performing Arts School, we are committed to increasing opportunities for all people to participate in and understand the arts while strengthening our community and promoting family involvement. All students, regardless of economic status, training or experience, are openly urged to participate and have the opportunity to grow, learn and thrive while gaining performing arts knowledge and skills they will be able to apply in all aspects of their lives.
Join us at the Y to explore your child's creative side!
- To enhance creative thought and movement
- Improvement of gross motor skills
- To encourage artistic expression
- To enhance and build confidence
- Increase physical activity
For more information, please contact our Senior Program Director, Lisa McCully, at email@example.com