Spring Session: March 12 - May 4
Registration: OPEN Monday January 29th through February 28th.
Development Camp: Session A - March 5th - March 22nd/Session B - April 2nd - April 27th
Prices for Registration:
Parent/Child, Preschool, Youth: Members $80 / Non-Members $135
Adult Lessons: Members $100 / Non-Members $155
Stroke & Technique Lessons (2x/week): Members $220/ Non-Members $275
Development Camp Session (2x/week): Members: Session A $60 Session B $80 / Non-Members Session A $100 Session B $135
: Not sure what level to register for? Contact the Learn to Swim Coordinator to set up a new swimmer evaluation to ensure that they are placed in a level that would allow them to experience the most success. The evaluation takes about 10 minutes and they are conducted at the Bloomington-Normal YMCA.
We have updated our private swim lessons program and are now offering specific days and times for private lessons per week. Sign-ups are first come first serve.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration can be done online, by phone, or in person at the YMCA located at 602 S. Main St, Bloomington IL, 61701. Be sure to provide an updated e-mail address when registering as this is the primary form of communication used throughout each session.
- At the bottom of the page in the ‘Browse Programs’ box, click on ‘Browse’.
- Select the ‘Learn To Swim’ option.
- Choose the level that best fits you or your child’s needs and ability level. ALL PARTCIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A SCHEDULED SWIM EVALUATION BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR LESSONS. To sign up for evaluation, talk to our front desk staff.
- Select a day and time for your desired lesson(s) that works best for you.
- On the right hand side of the page click on the green tab that says ‘Register For Program’.
- Complete registration by following the remaining directions and submitting a form of payment.
Registration By Phone Or In Person:
- Inform the front desk that you’d like to register for swim lessons. Be sure to clarify the session, level, and day/ time of the lesson(s) you wish to register for. Submit a form of payment (cash, check, credit card) to complete the registration process. Be sure to request either a hard copy or an emailed copy of your receipt.