The Bloomington-Normal YMCA is uniquely prepared to give you and every member of your family a lifetime of swimming, a lifetime of LOVING the water, and a lifetime of memories! So WATER YOU WAITING FOR.....register today!
Fall I Session Dates: August 21 - September 29
Registration: OPEN NOW until Sunday, August 13
Fall II Session Dates: October 9 - November 17
Registration: OPEN September 11 until Sunday, October 1
Prices for Registration:
Parent/Child, Preschool, Youth: Members $60 / Non-Members $100
Teen and Adult Lessons: Members $75 / Non-Members $140
Stroke & Technique Lessons (2x/week): Members $150 / Non-Members $280
: Not sure what level to register for? Contact the Learn to Swim Coordinator to set up a new swimmer evaluation to ensure that they are placed in a level that would allow them to experience the most success. The evaluation takes about 10 minutes and they are conducted at the Bloomington-Normal YMCA.
Due to increased registration for private lessons, we are no longer accepting registrations until Fall 2017.
Private Lessons are also available upon request. Please visit our front desk to collect our private lessons sign-up sheet where you will write down you weekly availability. Once the sheet has been received by the Learn to Swim Coordinator, she will call you to schedule a time to come in for lessons.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration can be done online, by phone, or in person at the YMCA located at 602 S. Main St, Bloomington IL, 61701. Be sure to provide an updated e-mail address when registering as this is the primary form of communication used throughout each session.
- At the bottom of the page in the ‘Browse Programs’ box, click on ‘Browse’.
- Select the ‘Learn To Swim’ option.
- Choose the level that best fits you or your child’s needs and ability level. If you are unsure about level placement, contact the Learn to Swim Coordinator Mandy Burge at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a class level placement evaluation.
- Select a day and time for your desired lesson(s) that works best for you.
- On the right hand side of the page click on the green tab that says ‘Register For Program’.
- Complete registration by following the remaining directions and submitting a form of payment.
Registration By Phone Or In Person:
- Inform the front desk that you’d like to register for swim lessons. Be sure to clarify the session, level, and day/ time of the lesson(s) you wish to register for. Submit a form of payment (cash, check, credit card) to complete the registration process. Be sure to request either a hard copy or an emailed copy of your receipt.
For more information or questions, contact Mandy Burge, Learn to Swim Coordinator at: email@example.com