Fall Basketball League
A GAME FOR ALL
Hit the hardwood with us this fall at the YMCA! Our traditional winter basketball league has grown so much that we want to ensure all kids in McLean County have the opportunity to play basketball with the people who invented it - the Y!
What will my child do?
Your child will attend basketball practice 1 evening per week and play 1 game each week beginning two weeks after practices begin. They will develop
basketball skills as well as character values such as caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Improvement of individualized self confidence
- Foster an environment of inclusiveness
- Increased physical activity
- Encourage and learn the value of teamwork and shared sacrifice
Is it for me?
Fall Basketball is for all boys and girls in grades K-8 during the 2019-2020 school year. Financial assistance applications are also available as the Y does not turn anyone away due to ability to pay.
Practice and Games
- Practices begin the week of September 16
- Games begin Saturday, September 28
- Early Registration: May 6 - June 9, 2019
$50 Members/ $80 Non-Members
- Open Registration: June 10, 2019
$75 Members/ $115 Non-Members
Register online by clicking the button below or complete the registration form here and submit to YMCA.