Since 1855, the YMCA of Bloomington-Normal has been an integral part of the community, serving kids, families and adults through quality, values-based programs and membership. Through a variety of programs and services offered at our location and in the community, we help people grow strong in spirit, mind and body. The YMCA builds relationships within families, between neighbors and around the world.
Join the Y today! Privileges and features of membership at the Bloomington-Normal YMCA include:
- Membership in a worldwide fellowship
- Membership honored at YMCAs all over the country through the A.W.A.Y. program
- Free use of the Wellness Center for ages 16 years and older;
13-15 year olds who have completed the youth fitness orientation
- Variety of cardio and weight equipment
- Free fitness and aerobics classes throughout the day
- Free aquatics exercise classes for adults
- Swimming instruction for all ages and abilities
- Swimming pool for recreational and fitness swimming
- Track for walking and fitness training
- Free racquetball
- Family programs and activities
- Programs at a preferential member rate
- Priority registration for programs and classes
- Free use of gymnasium
- Free childcare while you workout. Hours include:
- Mondays: 9-11 a.m. and 4-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9-11 a.m. and 4-7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4-7:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9-11 a.m. and 4-7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. - Noon
2012-2013 YMCA Board of Directors
Dr. Randy Perry
Click here to download the Bloomington-Normal YMCA's 2015 Strategic Plan.